The team here at TripAdvisor Rentals has been working hard to make our Owner App an even more effective tool for managing listings and bookings. The latest updates have delivered an app that’s faster and more responsive. Not only that, new functionality means you’ll have all the features of your regular dashboard right at your fingertips – wherever you are.
A faster, more intuitive experience
He explained that in the last year, they’ve been working on making the app primarily “native”. We asked him what that means for owners and managers using it.
So what can you do on the app?
But now, virtually all the features available in the desktop owner center are also available on the app: set rates, send quotes, update your calendar and more!
5 Benefits Enjoyed by App Users
- Message guests with ease (make back-and-forth with guests quicker and more manageable)
- Respond quicker (owners who respond within 6 hours are twice as likely to turn an inquiry into a booking!)
- Get instant updates (push notifications alert you to all new messages, inquiries and bookings)
- Upload and manage photos (available now on Android, coming soon for Apple)
- Access all your dashboard features
“The app is essential, especially if you’re away for the weekend or not near your PC or tablet. And now, there’s more functionality and it’s growing all the time.” Peter Connolly, Northern Ireland
More features and improvements
- A new profile and statistics page will display details about you and your performance on your listing page
- An updated conversation page will make communication with guests and travelers even easier
- Enable and disable Instant Book right from the app
- More design updates will streamline the user experience and make it more intuitive
- Apple users will soon be able to upload and manage their listing photos
- More native pages will deliver an even more responsive experience